Please feel free to call SARAH to discuss these resources and other options.
To return to the outline of resources press here
To return to the outline of Physical/Sexual Health resources press here
Birth Control/Sexual Protection
Student Health Services
- Website: Student Health Services
- Number: 314-935-6666
- Student Health Services provides the oral pill, patch, Depo-Provera shot, diaphragm, Nuva Ring, male and female condoms, and IUD insertion. Students will need a pelvic exam if they want birth control. See Wash U Campus Resources under “Medical Health” for information on making an appointment at SHS.
- Address: 4251 Forest Park Avenue/ (option 2) 3401 S. Grand Blvd
- Number: 314-531-7526
- Website: Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood offers several different types of birth control and contraceptive methods.
- Number: 314-535-1413
- Location: 4169 Laclede Ave
- Website: The Spot
- The Spot is open to individuals between the ages of 13-24. It offers free birth control, free contraception, free STI testing, and other services. Walk-in appointments are available between 1pm-5pm Monday-Friday. Calling the day before to get an appointment (at 11am) is highly recommended.