Skip to content
Please feel free to call SARAH to discuss these resources and other options.
To return to the outline of resources press here
To return to the outline of Physical/Sexual Health resources press here
Birth Control/Sexual Protection
Student Health Services
- Website: Student Health Services
- Number: 314-935-6666
- Student Health Services provides the oral pill, patch, Depo-Provera shot, diaphragm, Nuva Ring, male and female condoms, and IUD insertion. Students will need a pelvic exam if they want birth control. See Wash U Campus Resources under “Medical Health” for information on making an appointment at SHS.
- Address: 4251 Forest Park Avenue/ (option 2) 3401 S. Grand Blvd
- Number: 314-531-7526
- Website: Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood offers several different types of birth control and contraceptive methods.
- Number: 314-535-1413
- Location: 4169 Laclede Ave
- Website: The Spot
- The Spot is open to individuals between the ages of 13-24. It offers free birth control, free contraception, free STI testing, and other services. Walk-in appointments are available between 1pm-5pm Monday-Friday. Calling the day before to get an appointment (at 11am) is highly recommended.