Please feel free to call SARAH to discuss these resources and other options.
To return to the outline of resources press here
To return to the outline of Physical/Sexual Health resources press here
Birth Control/Sexual Protection
Student Health Services
- Number: 314-935-6666
- Hours (Office): Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Wed 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Website: Student Health Services
- Student Health Services provides the oral pill, patch, Depo-Provera shot, diaphragm, Nuva Ring, male and female condoms, and IUD insertion. Students will need a pelvic exam if they want birth control.
- See Wash U Campus Resources under “Medical Services” for information on making an appointment at SHS.
Planned Parenthood in St. Louis Area
- Fairview Heights Address: 317 Salem Place, Fairview Heights, IL
- Number: 618-277-6668
- Central West End Address: 4251 Forest Park Avenue, St. Louis, MO
- Number: 314-531-7526
- South Grand Address: 3401 S. Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO
- Number: 314-865-1850
- Website: Planned Parenthood STL Area
- Planned Parenthood offers several different types of birth control and contraceptive methods. Appointments can be made over the phone or online.
- Address: 1602 21st St., Granite City, IL
- Number: 618-451-5722
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Sat 7:30 am – 1:00 pm, Sun CLOSED
- Website: Hope Clinic
- Hope Clinic offers most types of birth control and contraception, including emergency contraception. Appointments can be made by calling, and are not needed for emergency contraception.
- Address: 4169 Laclede Ave, St. Louis, MO
- Number: 314-535-0413
- Website: The Spot
- The Spot is open to individuals between the ages of 13-24. It offers free birth control, free contraception, free STI testing, and other services.
- Appointments are required. It is recommended to call right at 9:00 am for a same day appointment.
WashU Med Contraceptive Choice Center
- Address: 4901 Forest Park Ave floor 7, St. Louis, MO
- Number: 314-747-0800
- Mon 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Tues 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Wed 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Thurs 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Fri 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Website: Contraceptive Choice Center
- The Contraceptive Choice Center (C3) provides contraception, birth control, and emergency contraception. Appointments can be made by calling or on their website.