Please feel free to call SARAH to discuss these resources and other options.
To return to the outline of resources press here
To return to the outline of Physical/ Sexual Health resources press here
Pregnancy testing and referral services
Zenker Wellness Suite
- Location: WashU Danforth Campus, Sumers Recreation Center, Room 303
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm when school is in session
- Website: Zenker Wellness Suite
- Free pregnancy tests and safer sex supplies are available within the suite.
Student Health Services
- Number: 314-935-6666
- Hours (Office): Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Wed 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Website: Student Health Services
- Student Health Services provides free pregnancy tests in the bathroom, and also provides counseling and referrals.
- See Wash U Campus Resources under “Medical Services” for information on making an appointment at SHS.
Planned Parenthood in St. Louis Area
- Fairview Heights Address: 317 Salem Place, Fairview Heights, IL
- Central West End Address: 4251 Forest Park Avenue, St. Louis, MO
- South Grand Address: 3401 S. Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO
- Website: Planned Parenthood STL Area
- Planned Parenthood offers pregnancy testing and referrals based on the results.